Jul 12, 2008

Lottery Closes

I heard today that the Cape Epic entry lottery has closed and the lucky entrants will be notified by the 15th of July.

So I'll continue to be hopeful for a few more days.

Apparently they've had applicants from 61 countries so I imagine that the selection process is going to be quite tricky.

The reason for not having posted for a while is simply that I'm in the UK and although I had planned to buy a cheap bike to ride whilst here my plans have constantly fallen apart so I'll be returning home to SA a fat and unfit blob after seven weeks off the bike. I had hoped to ride the Stellenbosch Classic two days after my return but there is no way I'll be able to. My aim will now be to get fit enough to ride the Stellenbosch West later in August.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: