Dec 9, 2008

Almost At The Top

I like this photo of myself near the top of the Helshoogte Pass on Die Burger race last weekend.

I always try and make a face for the camera or give a thumbs up as it makes the images easier to identify and makes them a bit more interesting for myself and the photographer.

Anyway, what I really like about this one is the fact that we're almost at the top of a big climb (Helshoogte can be quite punishing if you're not used to such climbs) and I'm looking quite fresh, riding in the drops and having a laugh with the camera. Meanwhile, the poor guy behind me looks whacked. He obviously decided to sit on my wheel up the hill and it looks like he paid a price for his effort.

I'd love to know who he is and find out how he did in the race. Answers on a postcard or leave a comment.

Image from Action Photo.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments: