Nov 28, 2008

Epic Race Register

The Race Register has gone live on the Cape Epic website, so now we can see who we're up against. We're listed as Bizweni Bundu Bashers, but hope to change the name if and when we get a sponsor. If you're interested in sponsoring us click here for more info.

There is no point in posting a full weekly summary as I've only ridden once this week as I've been taking it easy after the DC and resting a bit prior to Die Burger on Sunday. Die Burger is the last qualifier in the Western Cape for the Cape Argus in March and I really want to crack a good time so as to get into as good a starting group as possible.

So this week I only rode once (as said) which was a brilliant MTB ride around Lebanon with my regular crowd from Helderberg Cycles. The ride was quite pacey for 3 hours covering a tad under 50k's with 1005 metres of climbing. All in all a lot of fun!

Related Posts by Categories



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a pretty similar week to me... mine unfortunately was due to not having a bike (worth riding!) The cost climbs - and so to does the time without my bike. At this stage I am only getting it back on Friday... and hope this is the last change till after Sabie Experience. Anyway - got 10hrs planned for the week and only a couple the following week - as Sabie will be a long week - but lots of fun. Enjoy your week,

Cheers
Dave